Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Double Date on September 14th 2010

Double Date?
It looks fun. Right?
Yap.. Yesterday me with my sweetheart Andhika, and his sister went to hang out in a Mall. We just arrived at Mall on 1.00 PM (kita solat dzuhur dulu sebelum berangkat ^^). We had chit-chat at food court. And then we played some games in Fun City (like Timezone). There was one game made us interested. The game named is Lucky Present. What a great! We've got a doll, it was a Kero-keropi's doll. Horay horay! Haha. After that, we had lunch at a restaurant. (how hungry I am) hihi. Last, we went back to house. Andhika took me to my house. On the way, the weather was cloudy and seems like going to rain. Finally we arrived at my house. (Alhamdulillah.. Udah sampai rumah sebelum hujan tiba ^_^) terus kita solat ashar.
And surpriseeeddd! Andhika gave me the Kero-keropi's doll (yang dapet dari Fun City hihi).
Thank you, dear! \(♥-̮♥)/
Ini bonekanya.. Lucu kaan? Hehe.
Tapi masih belum dikasih nama. Siapa yah namanya kira-kira??
ˆ)

2 comments:

  1. lucu bonekanyaa, gimana kalo namanya greeny bailey :)
    hehehe

    http://riaaniansari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahh.. okee! ditampung saran nama nya ;)
    makasiih Ria :D

    ReplyDelete