Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello fellas! Now, I'm a college student :)

I'm very happy to meet you again ;)
this is MY NEW BLOG.
Keep In The Sunlight
the url is http://rizkinurbaitiamalia.blogspot.com/


Ohya..
First of all, I'd like to give some information about me.
My real name is Rizki Nurbaiti Amalia. Just call me Kiki.
'Rizki' means supaya banyak rezeki nya kelak.
'Nurbaiti' means bisa menjadi cahaya rumah.
'Amalia' means supaya menjadi anak yang banyak beramal.
Amin amin..


Now, I'm a college student at University of Gunadarma.
of course, Faculty of Psychology.


Do you want to share your stories?
Let's share with me! I'm glad to hear it :)





                                                                                                                                  With Love,


                                                                                                                                      Kiki                  

No comments:

Post a Comment